What Node and Link Invert Elevations Does SWMM 5 Use?
· The Node Rim Elevation which is the Node Invert Elevation + the Maximum node depth
· The Ponded Area when the Ponded Area option is used
· The Surcharge Depth above the Node Rim Elevation
· The Link Downstream Offset Depth or Offset Elevation
· The Link Maximum Depth or Diameter
· The Node Highest Pipe Crown Elevation, the new rim elevation will be used in the program
· The Surcharge Depth above the Rim Elevation if the Node has a Surcharge Pressure Depth at the Node during the simulation,
· The Pipe Crown Cannot be above the Rim Elevation of the Node – the program will raise the Rim Elevation when this happens and print a warning in the rpt file.