Sunday, August 4, 2013
Average Residence time in InfoSWMM and H2OMAP SWMM
Subject: Average Residence time in InfoSWMM and H2OMAP SWMM
Here is one way to estimate the residence time:
1. Plot the System Outflow and Storage in the InfoSWMM Report Manager
2. Click on the Report Button and copy the Outflow and Storage Time Series
3. Paste to Excel
4. Calculate the Residence time as Storage / Outflow and Graph
5. You will have an understanding of the residence time in your network
6. If you have a dry weather flow then a hot start file will give a better estimate at the start of the simulation
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...