A note for my readers. I am having an internal public discussion with myself. If you have other ideas or suggestions please email me. I get a lot of emails and very little non spam comments on my blogs. It is probably a characteristic of engineers who work for a living.
What would be the best or perfect format for a Water Blog?
- A general introduction to why the blog matters to the reader and what will either be explained or demonstrated in the blog.
- An introduction to the feature discussed in the blog.
- An equation or psuedo code to illustrate the fundamentals of the item discussed in the blog,
- A few images showing how the feature discussed is used in the Water related Software.
- Sensitivity Analysis for the feature or a least a mention of how sensitive the parameter of feature is in the model
- Drawbacks of the feature, or known workarounds.
- Related Blogs and URL's
- Summary of what was discussed.
Here are other blog making ideas
Here is a long snippet from the above mentioned post