This is how InfoSewer can use a time series of inflow at a specific node:
1. Use a mean loading of 1 so that the values in the Inflow Time Series stay the same as your inflow units in InfoSewer (Figure 1)
Figure 1. Load with a Pattern of Inflow will create a loading to the node based on your inflow time series.
2. Create a PATTERN that is equal to your inflow time series
3. The pattern has to have the same time steps as your default Run Manager Pattern option, normally this will be one hour
4. The factor column is your inflow in cfs, gpm, lps or mgd (Figure 2)
Figure 2. The Inflow Time Series Pattern is your Flow
5. The Base Load should equal your Inflow Pattern (Figure 3)
Figure 3. Base Flow from the Inflow Time Series Pattern
Monday, November 5, 2012
Inflow Time Series in InfoSewer
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Subject: Manhole Elevations in InfoSWMM and SWMM 5 Starting from the bottom of the manhole you have these regions of compu...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...