This is how InfoSewer can use a time series of inflow at a specific node:
1. Use a mean loading of 1 so that the values in the Inflow Time Series stay the same as your inflow units in InfoSewer (Figure 1)
Figure 1. Load with a Pattern of Inflow will create a loading to the node based on your inflow time series.
2. Create a PATTERN that is equal to your inflow time series
3. The pattern has to have the same time steps as your default Run Manager Pattern option, normally this will be one hour
4. The factor column is your inflow in cfs, gpm, lps or mgd (Figure 2)
Figure 2. The Inflow Time Series Pattern is your Flow
5. The Base Load should equal your Inflow Pattern (Figure 3)
Figure 3. Base Flow from the Inflow Time Series Pattern
Monday, November 5, 2012
Inflow Time Series in InfoSewer
InfoSWMM Version Numbers and the version of Arc Map they use and which EPA SWMM5 Engine is used for Each InfoSWMM Version
InfoSWMM Version Numbers InfoSWMM Version 14.7 Update 3 for Arc Map 10 to 10.8 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - EPA SWMM 5.1.014 4/12/2020 ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Comment: A really nice water analogy for the field properties Divergence, Curl and Gradient from the Blog Starts With a Bang ....it&...