Subject: InfoSewer to InfoSW
The direct import of InfoSewer to
1. Make sure that the Flow Units in InfoSWMM Run Manager match the default flow units in InfoSewer so that the DWF values are comparable,
2. Make sure that the Output Flow Units in InfoSWMM match the Output Flow Units in InfoSewer so direct comparisons are easier,
3. Add a Pump On and Pump Off depth to the Pumps in InfoSWMM so that the pumps work better in a fully dynamic solution,
4. The Fixed Pump Curves of InfoSewer should be checked in the Pump Curve section of InfoSWMM to make sure they are comparable,
5. The InfoSWMM conduit step lengthening option should be used to speed up the model if you have short links in InfoSewer,
6. You can check the overall balance in the two modeling platforms by comparing the System Load Graph in InfoSewer to the Total Inflow Graph inInfoSWMM.
Figure 1 Dialog for Importing InfoSewer to InfoSWM
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
InfoSewer to InfoSWMM Import Tips
Subject: InfoSewer to InfoSWMM Import Tips
Author(s) Year Title Emoji Bhave 1991 Analysis of Flow in Water Distribution Networks 📘 Clark, R.M. 1998 Chlorine demand and Trihalometha...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Subject: Detention Basin Basics in SWMM 5 What are the basic elements of a detention pond in SWMM 5? They are common in our back...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...