Subject: Rules for NRSCS Unit
Rules or Guidelines for NRSCS Unit Hydrographs if used as the Hydrology Option in InfoSWMM and H2OMAP SWMM:
1. The Unit Hydrograph CN comes from the Subcatchment Table and the NRCS_CN Column
2. Time of Concentration is from the TC column in the Subcatchment Table
3. The Infiltration Model should be from the CN infiltration Model Column in the Subcatchment Database Table
4. The CN in the Soil Database Table should be the same as the CN in the Subcatchment Database Table
5. If the Depression Storage is zero in the Subcatchment Database Table then the Initial Abstraction in inches will be calculated as 0.2*(1000/CN-10) internally in the engine
6. Initial Abstraction or IA in US Units = 0.2*(1000/CN-10) in American Units
Friday, August 3, 2012
Rules for NRSCS Unit Hydrographs in InfoSWMM
Subject: Rules for NRSCS Unit Hydrographs in InfoSWMM
The EPA Storm Water Management Model (SWMM) is a computer software that simulates the rainfall-runoff-routing process in urban areas. It o...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
From CHI - International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling, Toronto Canada (February 26 and 27) - Call for papers47th Annual International Conference Toronto, Canada February 26-27, 2014 Call for papers Have you implemented a good idea recen...