There are Four factors in Rainfall D
1. The fractional response to Rainfall or R from 0 to 1
2. The Time Base of the Unit Hydrograph or T in hours * Dimensionless K Shape Factor
3. The Sewershed Contributing Area in acres or hectares and
4. The Maximum, Initial Abstraction and Recovery Rate for R on a Monthly Basis in units of inches, mm or mm/day,
5. The fifth and probably the most important factor is the Rainfall
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5
There are Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5:
To better achieve your goal of leveraging your GitHub code and Markdown (MD) files for your WordPress blog or LinkedIn articles, consider t...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Subject: Detention Basin Basics in SWMM 5 What are the basic elements of a detention pond in SWMM 5? They are common in our back...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...