Using InfoSWMM, adding RDII (Rainfall-Derived Infiltration and Inflow) to nodes is a straightforward process, enhanced with graphical tools for user-friendliness. 🌧️🛠️
- Select a Junction: Click on the junction node where you want to assign RDII.
- Access Inflow Settings: Use the 'hammer' tool in the InfoSWMM browser, symbolizing adjustments or modifications.
- Navigate to RDII: Select the 'Inflow' option and then click the RDII tab.
- Specify Parameters: Define the Unit Hydrograph (UH) group, which dictates the response pattern to rainfall, and set the sewershed area contributing to this specific inflow.
This approach blends intuitive UI elements with the robust hydraulic modeling capabilities of SWMM5 and InfoSWMM, making it easier to simulate the impacts of rainfall on sewer systems. 💻🌦️
To handle Rainfall-Derived Infiltration and Inflow (RDII) assignments in bulk within SWMM5 and InfoSWMM, you can utilize the Node RDII table:
- Open Node RDII Table: Access the dedicated table for RDII assignments in the software.
- Enter New Rows: In the table, add rows for each node you wish to assign RDII.
- Specify Details: For each row, enter the node ID, select the appropriate Unit Hydrograph (UH) Group, and input the sewershed area.
This method is highly efficient for managing multiple nodes simultaneously, streamlining the process of RDII setup in your hydraulic model. 📈💧🖥️