- Engineering Education, and policy knowledge base relevant to sustainability,
- Innovations in education and learning research,
- Education on engineering sustainability, with particular emphasis on socioeconomic and environmental implications,
- Environmental, energy and societal engineering sustainability,
- Support for interdisciplinary and Multidisciplinary education/learning science research,
- Development of the cyber structure and research instrumentation needed to enable sustainability in engineering,
- Effects of accreditation on engineering education for sustainability,
- Co-curricular activities for learning sustainability,
- Effective strategies for engaging students in learning about sustainability in engineering,
- Barriers, Challenges, and Drivers for Universities to become more sustainability-focused,
- Experiences and lessons learnt from embedding sustainability in engineering curricula,
- Education for Sustainable Development at Universities in the MENA Region: Challenges, Opportunities and Best Practices,
- Principles and Standards of sustainability in engineering education,
- Sustainability and industry: Barriers, challenges and best practices,
- Engineering curricula and sustainability (methodology, programs, ethics, learning applications…).
- Teaching the “Architectural Project” with its fundamental anchorage to “sustainability” parameters,
- Sustainable Architecture education : Traditions and Technological strategies.
Saturday, October 31, 2015
29 – 30 October 2015 | Beirut, Lebanon Engineering Education for Sustainable Development
29 – 30 October 2015 | Beirut, Lebanon
Engineering Education for Sustainable Development
This Congress is organized by the World Federation of Engineering Organizations – Committee of Education in Engineering (WFEO-CEIE) in collaboration with the Federation of Lebanese Engineers (FLE), the Federation of Arab Engineers (FAE), the American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE), and the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
The Congress themes are:
Dr. Paul Boulos Ph.D., Dist.M.ASCE, is president of Innovyze, a leading global innovator of business analytics software and technologies for smart wet infrastructure. He is a Diplomate (by Eminence) of the American Academy of Environmental Engineers (AAEES), Board Certified Environmental Engineers (BCEEM), and was awarded Honorary Diplomate status (Hon.D.WRE) by the American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (AAWRE) as well as Distinguished Diplomate status in Navigation Engineering (Dist.D.NE) by the Academy of Coastal, Ocean, Port & Navigation Engineers (ACOPNE), both academies’ top honors. He was also elected to the National Academy of Engineering (NAE), the highest professional distinction accorded to an engineer)
Culvert inlets and outlets To improve the process of defining culvert inlet and culvert outlet losses for an InfoWorks network, a new fiel...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
From CHI - International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling, Toronto Canada (February 26 and 27) - Call for papers47th Annual International Conference Toronto, Canada February 26-27, 2014 Call for papers Have you implemented a good idea recen...