Friday, July 24, 2015
How to Make an Upstream Interface file for two InfoSWMM Runs
Subject: How to Make a SWMM 5 Interface File from InfoSWMM for later usage
The steps are easy:
1. Make all Downstream Links from you nodes Inactive by using the Facility Manager
2. Change the Downstream node to an Outfall
3. Save the flows to the OUTFLOWS file of InfoSWMM - the outfalls will be saved to the OUTFLOWS file
4. The Outflow Flows for each New Outfall will be saved to the Text File
5. Use the Created OUTFLOWS file as the INFLOWS file in the next run if InfoSWMM - you need to change the node back to a regular node and not an outfall node
Urban flooding is the inundation of land or property in urban areas caused by heavy rainfall, stormwater runoff, or coastal surges. This t...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
From CHI - International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling, Toronto Canada (February 26 and 27) - Call for papers47th Annual International Conference Toronto, Canada February 26-27, 2014 Call for papers Have you implemented a good idea recen...