Friday, July 24, 2015
How to Make an Upstream Interface file for two InfoSWMM Runs
Subject: How to Make a SWMM 5 Interface File from InfoSWMM for later usage
The steps are easy:
1. Make all Downstream Links from you nodes Inactive by using the Facility Manager
2. Change the Downstream node to an Outfall
3. Save the flows to the OUTFLOWS file of InfoSWMM - the outfalls will be saved to the OUTFLOWS file
4. The Outflow Flows for each New Outfall will be saved to the Text File
5. Use the Created OUTFLOWS file as the INFLOWS file in the next run if InfoSWMM - you need to change the node back to a regular node and not an outfall node
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Subject: Manhole Elevations in InfoSWMM and SWMM 5 Starting from the bottom of the manhole you have these regions of compu...