- Use windows explorer to, make a zero byte mxd file with the same name as your isdb folder,
- click on the blank mxd file and initialize InfoSWMM or InfoWater,
- Use the Table of contents to zoom to an InfoSWMM layer,
- fix the extents of the map in arc gis by using Data Frame,
- save the Arc Map to make a model in your version of Arc Map
Monday, November 17, 2014
Arc Map Backwards Compatibility for InfoSWMM
Arc Map Backwards Compatibility for InfoSWMM:
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Subject: Manhole Elevations in InfoSWMM and SWMM 5 Starting from the bottom of the manhole you have these regions of compu...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...