- Use windows explorer to, make a zero byte mxd file with the same name as your isdb folder,
- click on the blank mxd file and initialize InfoSWMM or InfoWater,
- Use the Table of contents to zoom to an InfoSWMM layer,
- fix the extents of the map in arc gis by using Data Frame,
- save the Arc Map to make a model in your version of Arc Map
Monday, November 17, 2014
Arc Map Backwards Compatibility for InfoSWMM
Arc Map Backwards Compatibility for InfoSWMM:
Culvert inlets and outlets To improve the process of defining culvert inlet and culvert outlet losses for an InfoWorks network, a new fiel...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Subject: Manhole Elevations in InfoSWMM and SWMM 5 Starting from the bottom of the manhole you have these regions of compu...