- Make a map display of the maximum top width during the simulation, the variable is MXTOP_WIDH and will added to the Arc Map TOC
- Use the Buffer Command in Arc Map and a field of MXTOP_WIDH
- the Buffer Command in Arc Map and the Pipe or Link feature class
- I have Arc Map Standard so I cannot use Create Polygons from Lines or Advanced Editing which might work for you http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/index.html#//01m600000015000000
- There is a buffer polygon made with a different
width for each link
How to Draw the Top Width in InfoSWMM for Transects
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
How to Draw the Top Width in @INNOVYZE #InfoSWMM for Transects OR HEC-RAS Open Channels
Here is a procedure that works for me to draw the top width for transects from the InfoSWMM model results:
Culvert inlets and outlets To improve the process of defining culvert inlet and culvert outlet losses for an InfoWorks network, a new fiel...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Subject: Manhole Elevations in InfoSWMM and SWMM 5 Starting from the bottom of the manhole you have these regions of compu...