Sunday, August 12, 2018
The Seven Learning Styles and how they apply to blogs and help files
· Visual (spatial):You prefer using pictures, images, and spatial understanding. A key element in the help files and blogs as well as email.
· Aural (auditory-musical): You prefer using sound and music. Telephone and YouTube Videos.
· Verbal (linguistic): You prefer using words, both in speech and writing. Telephone and YouTube Videos.
· Physical (kinesthetic): You prefer using your body, hands and sense of touch. Tutorials and following the steps in a Tutorial.
· Logical (mathematical): You prefer using logic, reasoning and systems. Theory, user guides and links to the EPA SWMM5 Reference Manuals.
· Social (interpersonal): You prefer to learn in groups or with other people. Attend training, send emails or participate in a Webex.
· Solitary (intrapersonal): You prefer to work alone and use self-study. Theory, user guides and links to the EPA SWMM5 Reference Manuals.
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Comment: A really nice water analogy for the field properties Divergence, Curl and Gradient from the Blog Starts With a Bang ....it&...