From CHI - International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling, Toronto Canada (February 26 and 27) - Call for papers
The annual International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling is a forum for professionals from across North America and overseas to exchange ideas and experience on current practices and emerging technologies. This is the 47th annual SWMM Users Group Meeting, the 23rd in the current series of annual Toronto conferences, and the 34th to be held in Canada. The atmosphere is relaxed, presentations are of a high standard and by accepting papers up to the last few weeks before the event, a spontaneity is achieved which gives this conference special character.
Who will be attending?
· Civil Engineers
· Environmental Engineers
· Instructors and Researchers from universities and research institutions
· Municipal and Government Engineering professionals
· Public Works personnel
· Policy Makers
· Fluvial Geomorphologists
· Urban Geographers
· Aquatic Biologists
· Landscape Engineers and Architects
· Other scientists and engineers
· 2D Modeling
· LIDs, BMPs, TMDLs and Wetlands
· Urban water system modeling
· GIS, FM/AM and CAD systems
· Decision analysis systems
· Bio-computing (genetic algorithms and neural networks)
· Using computer models to resolve real pollution problems / eco-restoration
· Surface water quality modeling
· Modeling impacts on aquatic systems / habitats
· Stormwater / pollution management modeling
· Urban drainage system design and analysis
· Field data monitoring and instrumentation
· Climate change and system security
· Policy, legislation, permitting and enforcement
Submitting a Paper:
· Notices of intent to submit a paper are invited immediately
· One-page abstracts are due as soon as possible (must include title) and at the latest by
· The final paper is due at the conference
Notices of intent to submit an abstract should include a title or topic that you wish to cover, a brief outline if possible, and the names and contact information of the authors involved.
For more information about submitting papers, please visit the Author information page and Paper formatting instructions. Abstract acceptance will be intimated promptly, and format requirements emailed to the authors.
The Conference is endorsed by:
· ASCE Urban Water Resources Research Council
· Ontario Ministry of Environment
· American Water Resources Association
· US Environmental Protection Agency
· Conservation Ontario
· Canadian Society of Civil Engineering
For more information about the conference and to register, please visit www.chiwater.com
Please take a moment to forward this notice to a colleague and we look forward to seeing you there.
Computational Hydraulics International (CHI)
Tel. (519) 767-0197
If you have any other questions, please contact CHI.
You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our conference emails.