- Run the model and then make an output relate of the Conduit Summary Table
- Create a DB Query (a Query is needed) based on finding ALL link data, I used length > 0
- Use the Tool Query Report Manager
- Select your needed mixture of Link Variables and Link Output Data
- Generate your table and customize the look
- Copy the table to Excel for further customization
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Query Report Manager for Customized Reports in InfoSWMM and InfoSWMM SA
Here is my suggestion to closely replicate your excel table of a mixture of input and output link variables:
# Process Description 1 Technical details about how XPSWMM models a feature This process involves understanding the specific algorithms, e...
@Innovyze User forum where you can ask questions about our Water and Wastewater Products http://t.co/dwgCOo3fSP pic.twitter.com/R0QKG2dv...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
From CHI - International Conference on Stormwater and Urban Water Systems Modeling, Toronto Canada (February 26 and 27) - Call for papers47th Annual International Conference Toronto, Canada February 26-27, 2014 Call for papers Have you implemented a good idea recen...