Siphon Network in XPSWMM that also applies to InfoSWMM, InfoSewer, ICM and SWMM5
- The Siphon works based on the old Roman Aqueduct system,
- Inflow comes into network
- Water falls down into the siphon based on elevation differences between the nodes, in this case the down link
- Eventually the HGL in the nodes and links increases and flow comes out the downstream end of the siphon, in this case the up link
- It all works on the elevation of the nodes. There are no other special data requirements.