- Run the model and then make an output relate of the Conduit Summary Table
- Create a DB Query (a Query is needed) based on finding ALL link data, I used length > 0
- Use the Tool Query Report Manager
- Select your needed mixture of Link Variables and Link Output Data
- Generate your table and customize the look
- Copy the table to Excel for further customization
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Query Report Manager for Customized Reports in InfoSWMM and InfoSWMM SA
Here is my suggestion to closely replicate your excel table of a mixture of input and output link variables:
1/ There is also an ArcEngine version of InfoSWMM call InfoSWMM SA. I will SA to show some hidden features of the 1D St Venant solution f...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...