- Run the model and then make an output relate of the Conduit Summary Table
- Create a DB Query (a Query is needed) based on finding ALL link data, I used length > 0
- Use the Tool Query Report Manager
- Select your needed mixture of Link Variables and Link Output Data
- Generate your table and customize the look
- Copy the table to Excel for further customization
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Query Report Manager for Customized Reports in InfoSWMM and InfoSWMM SA
Here is my suggestion to closely replicate your excel table of a mixture of input and output link variables:
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...
InfoSWMM Version Numbers and the version of Arc Map they use and which EPA SWMM5 Engine is used for Each InfoSWMM VersionInfoSWMM Version Numbers InfoSWMM Version 14.7 Update 3 for Arc Map 10 to 10.8 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - EPA SWMM 5.1.014 4/12/2020 ...