- Make a map display of the maximum top width during the simulation, the variable is MXTOP_WIDH and will added to the Arc Map TOC
- Use the Buffer Command in Arc Map and a field of MXTOP_WIDH
- the Buffer Command in Arc Map and the Pipe or Link feature class
- I have Arc Map Standard so I cannot use Create Polygons from Lines or Advanced Editing which might work for you http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/index.html#//01m600000015000000
- There is a buffer polygon made with a different
width for each link
How to Draw the Top Width in InfoSWMM for Transects
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
How to Draw the Top Width in @INNOVYZE #InfoSWMM for Transects OR HEC-RAS Open Channels
Here is a procedure that works for me to draw the top width for transects from the InfoSWMM model results:
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...
InfoSWMM Version Numbers and the version of Arc Map they use and which EPA SWMM5 Engine is used for Each InfoSWMM VersionInfoSWMM Version Numbers InfoSWMM Version 14.7 Update 3 for Arc Map 10 to 10.8 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - EPA SWMM 5.1.014 4/12/2020 ...