- Make a map display of the maximum top width during the simulation, the variable is MXTOP_WIDH and will added to the Arc Map TOC
- Use the Buffer Command in Arc Map and a field of MXTOP_WIDH
- the Buffer Command in Arc Map and the Pipe or Link feature class
- I have Arc Map Standard so I cannot use Create Polygons from Lines or Advanced Editing which might work for you http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/index.html#//01m600000015000000
- There is a buffer polygon made with a different
width for each link
How to Draw the Top Width in InfoSWMM for Transects
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
How to Draw the Top Width in @INNOVYZE #InfoSWMM for Transects OR HEC-RAS Open Channels
Here is a procedure that works for me to draw the top width for transects from the InfoSWMM model results:
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Comment: A really nice water analogy for the field properties Divergence, Curl and Gradient from the Blog Starts With a Bang ....it&...