There are Four factors in Rainfall D
1. The fractional response to Rainfall or R from 0 to 1
2. The Time Base of the Unit Hydrograph or T in hours * Dimensionless K Shape Factor
3. The Sewershed Contributing Area in acres or hectares and
4. The Maximum, Initial Abstraction and Recovery Rate for R on a Monthly Basis in units of inches, mm or mm/day,
5. The fifth and probably the most important factor is the Rainfall
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5
There are Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5:
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...