There are Four factors in Rainfall D
1. The fractional response to Rainfall or R from 0 to 1
2. The Time Base of the Unit Hydrograph or T in hours * Dimensionless K Shape Factor
3. The Sewershed Contributing Area in acres or hectares and
4. The Maximum, Initial Abstraction and Recovery Rate for R on a Monthly Basis in units of inches, mm or mm/day,
5. The fifth and probably the most important factor is the Rainfall
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5
There are Four factors in Rainfall Dependent Infiltration and Inflow or RDII in SWMM 5:
InfoSWMM Version Numbers and the version of Arc Map they use and which EPA SWMM5 Engine is used for Each InfoSWMM Version
InfoSWMM Version Numbers InfoSWMM Version 14.7 Update 3 for Arc Map 10 to 10.8 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10 - EPA SWMM 5.1.014 4/12/2020 ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Comment: A really nice water analogy for the field properties Divergence, Curl and Gradient from the Blog Starts With a Bang ....it&...