ubject: Output Statstics Mana
Output Statstics Manager to fi
1. Pipe Features
2. Use a Domain with your force mains
3. Select Flow
4. Event Dependent
5. Total – NOT Mean or Peak to find the negative and positive flows
6. Large NEGATIVE Flow Threshold
7. Large NEGATIVE Volume Threshold
8. Zero for Interevent Time to pick up all values
9. You will get a table that shows you the minimun flows, and a histogram of the flows
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Output Statstics Manager to find negative flows in InfoSWMM
Subject: Output Statstics Manager to find negative flows in InfoSWMM
GIS Gateway – Create Shapefile T he Create Shapefile tool available from the GIS Gateway , allows you to create a new ESRI® Shapefile dir...
Engine Error Number Description ERROR 101: memory allocation error. ...
Soffit Level ( pipe technology ) The top point of the inside open section of a pipe or box conduit. The soffit is the ...
Note: Orifice and Weir Flow Computations The orifice flow calculation proceeds as follows: 1. Initially and whenever the setting (i.e...